贸易主修课程的英文翻译
贸易 International Business技术贸易 International Technical Trade基础会计学 Basic Accounting基础英语 Essential English贸易实务 International Trade Affairs外贸函电 Foreign Business Correspondence高等数学(一) Aanced Mathematics对外贸易 China's Foreign Trade金融 International Finance
外贸essential(外贸平台有哪些比较好)
外贸essential(外贸平台有哪些比较好)
外贸英语口语三篇
外贸英语口语(1)
1 I' ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I beli.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for yoight now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll he enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our nings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll lee some nings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd he to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd he some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better he soming we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be sible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head off.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we he worked out for you and your friends.Would you please he a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you he any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you he put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll he a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is sible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost ry process is comrized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
外贸英语口语(2)
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets he to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We beli that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在位来考虑。
38 Quality is n more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we he to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you he?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products he to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your compes,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work toger in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到市场。
50 The pure of my coming here is to inquire about sibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of .
我们十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be sible for me to he a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me sral hours if I really look at rything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the s.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
58 I can just he a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great for home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
64 Could I he your latest catalogues or soming that ls me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
外贸英语口语(3)
68 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
76 Yes, we he been interested in new .
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we he done a little. But we he just started and he nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leing this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a for.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your mament.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we he covered B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I proe that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I don't know wher yoealize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don't know wher you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I he to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
贸易的几种主要理论是什么?
幼稚产业保护理论是美国经济学家A.汉密尔顿(Hlexander Hemilton 1757-1804)提出的,一种对某些产业采取过渡性的保护、扶植措施的理论,是贸易中贸易保护主义的基本理论。
“布雷顿森林体系”是指二战后以美元为中心的货体系。1944年7月,西方主要的代表在货金融会议上确立了该体系,由于此次会议是在美国新罕尔州布雷顿森林举行的,因此称之为“布雷顿森林体系。”
要素禀赋理论(Factor Endowent Theory),又称要素比例说 (Essential Factor Proportion Theory),简称赫-俄原理(H-O Theory),是瑞典经济学家赫克歇尔(E.F.Heckscher,1879—1959年)和俄林(Beifil Goffhand Ohlin,1899—1979年)的学说。要素禀赋论有广义、狭义之分,广义的要素禀赋说,是指除生产要素供给比例说之外,还包括要素价格均等化的
内部化理论又称市场内部化理论,是西方跨国公司研究者为了建立跨国公司理论时提出和形成的理论观点,是当前解释对外直接投资的一种比较流行的理论内部化理论强调企业通过内部组织体系以较低成本,在内部转移该优势的能力,并把这种能力当作企业对外直接投资的真正动因。在市场不完全的情况下,企业为了谋求整体利润的化,倾向于将中间产品、特别是知识产品在企业内部转让,以内部市场来代替外部市场。 贸易(International Trade)也称通商,是指跨越国境的货品和服务交易,一般由进口贸易和出口贸易所组成,因此也可称之为进出口贸易。贸易也叫世界贸易。进出口贸易可以调节国内生产要素的利用率,改善间的供求关系,调整经济结构,增加财政收入等。
贸易专业属于经济学学科范畴,主要以经济学理论为依托,包括微观经济学、宏观经济学、经济学、计量经济学、世界经济学概论、经济学等
外贸函电通知对方常用句子
外贸函电包括建立客户业务关系、询价、报盘、还盘、订货、接受、签约、包装、装运、支付、结算、保险、商检、索赔、及仲裁等到几项特殊贸易形式和经济技术合作。。接下来我为大家整理了外贸函电通知对方常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
外贸函电通知对方常用句子一:
1)As you are, no doubt, aware of/that...
无疑你方会知道...
2)We are quite willing to ...
我方很愿意...
3)In view of these facts...
鉴于这些事实...
4)Unless we hear form you to the contrary...
除非我方收到你方相反的通知...
5)If we are not mistaken...
如果我方没有错的话...
6)According to our records/the rmation we hae obtained...
根据我方记载/根据我方已得到的信息...
7)We with to add...
我们希望加上...
8)As mentioned above...
如上面所提到的...
9)We quite understand that...
我们很理解...
10)We enclose...
我方附上...
11)We are pleased to send you by parcel t a package containing...
很高兴寄你一邮包内装...
12)We he the pleasure in acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated...
欣获你方...月...日来信.
13)We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of...
谢谢你方...月...日来信.
14)We he duly received your letter of ...
刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信.
15)We thank you for your letter of ...contents of which he been noted.
谢谢你方...月...日来信,内容已悉.
16) Refering to your letter of ......we are pleased to ....
关于你方...月...日来信,我们很高兴...
17) Rrting to your letter of ...we wish to say that...
再洽你方...月...日来信,令通知...
18)In reply to your letter of ...,we...
兹复你方...月...日来函,我方...
19) We wish to refer to your letter of ...concerning
现复你方...月...日关于...的来信
20) In compliance with the request in your letter of ... we...
按你方...月...日来函要求,我方...
21) In connection with the question of supplying you with ..., we are pleased to say that...
关于向你方供应...的问题,欣告你方...
22) Further to our letter of ... we are pleased to ...
续我方...月...日函,我们很高兴...
23) We received your letter dated... and are sorry for not hing replied earlier as we wished to wait for more forable news to give you . We are now pleased to....
你方...月...日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答复,甚歉。现高兴地...
24) We thank you for your letter of ... and glad to note that you he received our catalogs.
收到你方...月...日来信,非常感谢,欣悉你方已收到我方目录。
25) With reference to your letter of... addressed to our head off in Beijing which has been forwarded to us for attention and reply , we he pleasure in statin that...
你方...月...日写给我总公司的信已交我方处理并答复,我们乐意表示...
26) We received your letter of ... It is gratifying to note that....
你方...月...日来函收到。欣悉...
27) We received your letter of... We are under the impression that...
你方...月...日来函收悉,我们的印象是...
28) We received your letter of... and are indebted to you for introducing us to ...
你方...月...日来信收悉,感谢你方将我公司介绍给...公司。
29) We owe your address to ...
我方从...获得你方地址。
30) We should be glad if you would let us know wher...
如果贵方告知是否...,我们将很高兴。
31) May we he details of ...?
我们可以得到...的详情吗?
32) We are sending you under separate cover...
兹另封寄上...
33) We attach for your rmation the copy of a letter received today from...
附上今日收到的从...一信的复印件,供你方参考。
34) We he received an inquiry for...
我们收到...的询盘。
35) We he been rmed by...
...已通知我方。
36) In replay to your letter of ...concerning...we are glad to be able to /story to he l you that...
兹复贵方...月...日有关...的来函,很高兴/抱歉告知贵方...
37) We thank you for your letter of ...rming us that...
我们感激贵方...月...日的来函,惠告...
38) You kindly enclosed with your letter of ...particulars of ..., for which we thank you.
十分感激贵方随...月...日函附上的...
39) Your letter of the ...crossed ours of the same date.
贵方...月...日函刚好错过我方同日信函。
40) We are surprised to learn from your letter of...that...
从你方...月...日函惊讶地获悉...
41)We must apologize for the delay in replying to your letter of...
迟复贵方...月...日函,甚歉!
42) We thank you for your letter of ...and he much pleasure in replying to your various questions as follows: ...
感谢贵方...月...日的来信,很愉快答复各种问题如下: ...
43)In reply to your letter/inquiry of ... , we wish to rm you that...
兹复贵方...月...日函/询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方...
44)Further to our letter of ...we wisth to rms you that...
续谈我方...月...日函,欣告...
45)We refer to our letter of ...in which we asked you...
参阅我方...月...日的信件,我们要求贵方...
46) On...we wrote to you that...
...月...日我们函告贵方...
47)Since writing to you on...we he ascertained that...
...月...日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定...
48)In your letter of... you expressed interest in our...
贵方在...月...日来函中表示对我方...有兴趣。
49)Some time ago you told us that...
不久前,贵方告知我方...
50)Since receipt of your letter of ...we he been trying to find out more about...
收到贵方...月...日信函后,我们一直设法得到更多关于...
外贸函电通知对方常用句子二:
51)It is a long time since we he heard you about...
收到你方关于...的信件后已过了很长的时间。
52)In reply to our inquiry we he been told by...that...
兹复我方询盘, ...已告我方...
53) We would point out that...
我方指出...
54) For your rmation we would add that...
我方要补充说明...供你参考。
55) As we rmed you yesterday/by our letter dated...
正如我方昨日/...月...日信函所通知的...
56) According to rmation received from...
根据从...得到消息, ...
57) We need hardly say that...
我们几乎不须说...
58) We hear on good authority that...
我们从可靠的消息得知...
59) As far as we know...
正如我方所知...
60) It appears that...
看来...
61)Please note that...
请注意...
62)We would mention, howr, that ...
然而我们将提及...
63)As you will see from the enclosed copy...
正如你从随函附件中发现...
64) Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if...
一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否...
65)Would you kindly reply by return of the t to l us wher...
请速复告我方是否...
66)We should be grateful if you would do your utmost to...
如你方尽力去...不胜感激。
67)Under the circumstances it is essential that...
在这种情况下, ...是很必要的。
68)Will you please let us he for our rmation...
请惠告...供我参考。
69)We note with regret that...
我们遗憾地注意到...
70)We are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of ...that...
从贵方...月...日的信函中得知...,我们确实很遗憾。
71)We are sorry to l you that...
歉告你方...
72)We are sorry not to be able to give you the rmation requested.
恕不能提供所需信息。
73)We are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the above matter.
就上述事情,我方歉难给予肯定的答复。
74)We are very for the inconvenience that may he caused you .
对给你方带来的不便我方表示歉意。
75)We are very sorry that we cannot ali ourselves of your offer.
我方歉难接受你方报价。
76)Please accept our apologies.
请接受我方的道歉。
77)As requested we are sending you...
按你方的要求,现奉上...
78)In accordance with your wishes...
按你方的要求...
79)We confirm our egram of this morning as per enclosed copy.
按所附文本,兹确认今晨我方发出的电报。
80)We note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of...
我方高兴地注意到你方...月...日信件中的...建议。
81)We note your remarks concerning...
我们注意到你方关于...的看法。
82)We should be glad to he your confirmation that ...
欣盼你方确认...
83)We he received your fax/egram of today's date, which reads as follows:
我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下:
84)We wish to remind your of our letter of...in which we asked you to ...
我们提醒你方注意,我方...月...日函要求你方...
85)We would remind you that we he not had a reply yet from you to our question.
需提醒你方,我方尚未得到你方对...问题的答复。
86)We are sorry to remind you that...
很遗憾,现提醒你方...
87)As you will no doubt remember...
你方无疑会记得...
88)As to the question of ... I agree with you that...
就...问题,我同意你...
89)We understand/he been rmed that...
我方清楚/我方已被告知...
90)If that is the case...
若是这样的话...
)We he (take) pleasure in rming you that......
兹欣告你方......
92)We he the pleasure of rming you that......
兹欣告你方.....
93)We are pleased (glad) to rm you that......
兹欣告你方......
94)Further to our letter of yesterday, we now he (the) pleasure in rming you that......
续谈我方昨日函, 现告你方......
95)We confirm egrams/fax messages recently exchanged between us and are pleased to say that......
我方确认近来双方往来电报/传真,并欣告......
96)We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.
我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本.
97)We learn from Messrs......that you are interested and well experienced in ......business, and would like to establish business relationship with us.
我方从...公司获悉,你方对...业务感兴趣且颇有经验,意欲与我方建立业务关系.
98)Although no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that you are doing well in business.
虽然久未通讯,谅你方生意兴隆.
99)Although we he not heard from you for guite some time, we hope your business is progressing satisfactorily.
虽然好久没接到你方来信,谅业务进展顺利.
100)We he pleasure in sending you our catalog, which gives full rmation about our various products.
欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。
目前做外贸往欧洲,产品需要欧盟CE认证 不是很懂 有人知道么?
就是欧盟要求产品的一个认证 进口时候清关用
有需要的话找那些测试机构作一个 估计1W左右
偶尔用的话 可以在别人的证书基础上PS下
字母CE代表什么意思?
在过去,欧共体对进口和销售的产品要求各异,根据一国标准制造的商品到别国极可能不能上市,作为消除贸易壁垒之努力的一部分,CE应运而生。因此,CE代表欧洲统一(CONFORMITE EUROPEENNE)。事实上,CE还是欧共体许多语种中的"欧共体"这一词组的缩写,原来用英语词组EUROPEAN COMMUNITY缩写为EC,后因欧共体在法文是COMMUNATE EUROPEIA,意大利文为COMUNITA EUROPEA,葡萄牙文为COMUNIDADE EUROPEIA,西班牙文为COMUNIDADE EUROPE等,故改EC为CE。当然,也不妨把CE视为CONFORMITY WITH EUROPEAN (DEMAND)(符合欧洲(要求))。
CE认证是欧盟的强制性产品认证,是进入欧盟市场的通行证。
现在几乎所有产品进入欧盟都需要做CE认证。
楼主请说你们是要出口什么产品到欧洲,大部分产品出口到欧洲是需要做CE认证的。
找认证机构,一般大的企业都有认证师